When you wake up in the morning what do you see? I have awakened these past few mornings, looking in the mirror, and seeing what God sees. I am so excited at who I am becoming after losing myself for so many years. I’m thankful, but what do YOU SEE? If you see the troubles of yesterday or the problems of yesteryear you need to regroup.
Did you start your day with prayer?
Prayer is essential to our day because God gives us instructions. Prayer isn’t JUST about getting out what you are repenting of or praying for the nations, prayer is about hearing from the Father, too. So if you didn’t start your day with prayer, go back and do that now.
Now, what do you see?
If you still see the problems of yesterday, that’s fine; let’s work on that daily so that you see GOD IN YOU, and the attributes listed below.
Attributes of a Queen
(some of these I obtained from the web, but most of from the perspective God has given me about myself.)
- Intimate Familiarity of the word of God (applies the word in her life)
- Prayer warrior
- Team player
- Submissive to her man of God
- Submissive to God
- Communicates well
Recognize where you are lacking in the above and work diligently to apply these things in your life.
How do you apply what you’re lacking?
- You are fearfully and wonderfully made. You can’t do anything thinking less of yourself so move forward in knowing this.
- You are preparing to be Queen; you are moving towards being the PROVERBS 31 WOMAN.
- You are loving, sexy, saved, sweet, walking in strength that shines bright before you even open your mouth.
Run with that.
Continue your preparations and recognize your attributes.
I am one that supports women. I believe in helping others rise up not push them down. I want to encourage you as you prepare with our 21 day series support these women in business. Buy yourself gifts, take a trip, drape in luxury, get ready for your king, and walk in royalty.
The original B.A.D. QUEEN